Windows SageWARNING: this project is currently not active. We are instead finishing our Cygwin port of Sage.
The longterm goals of the Windows Sage Mathematical Software project are:
- Provide a fully native viable free open source alternative to Magma, Maple, Mathematica, and MATLAB for Microsoft Windows users.
- Be straightforward to build completely from source under Windows (using commercial compilers).
- Provide an alternative to Enthought's EPD,
and ActiveState Python:
- Wider range of mathematical functionality (especially symbolic computation and statistics)
- A more integrated environment (via the Sage notebook and Sage library)